Our spacious housing is contemporary & equipped with
everything you need to study hard and live well
Our spacious housing offers top-of-the-line features plus free high-speed wireless internet throughout the property at no extra charge. You will find all the hottest community amenities, such as a resort-style pool with grill and outdoor kitchen.
Ranging from two bedroom to four bedroom units with private baths for every resident and a furniture package that includes everything you need to move right in.
Bring your friends or use our roommate matching program to help you find compatible people. Social events for residents of our Florida State University housing are the perfect place to take a break from the demands of college life, meet your neighbors and form lasting friendships.
Managed by AMC, LLC, one of the premier managers of off-campus student housing in the country, Hayden Commons continues a legacy of superior management. Our responsive, professional, on-site management team is at your service to make sure you love your stay here with us.
Our residents make Hayden Commons a great place to live for students of Florida State University. Just two blocks from campus, and an easy walk to shops and restaurants. You will have the privacy and lifestyle you deserve in an off campus student community that is built specifically with you, the college student, in mind.
Take advantage of our convenient location and unmatched amenities—everything you want and need in one place makes Hayden Commons the best in college apartments!
- Fully Furnished Living Room and Dining Area
- Hardwood Style Floors
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Full Size Refrigerator
- Oven/Range, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Private Large Bedrooms That Lock
- Private Bathrooms and Huge Closets
- Ceiling Fans
- Mini Blinds On All Windows
- Washer and Dryer
- Internet Included
- Security System Ready
- Close to an array of shops, banks and services, including Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Publix, College Town, CVS Pharmacy, Recess, Palace Saloon, Urban Outfitters and the Civic Center
- Resort Style Pool with Grill and Outdoor Kitchen
- Bike Racks & Security Lighting
- Outdoor Kitchen
- 2 Blocks from Florida State’s Doak Campbell Stadium
- Incredible selection of eateries nearby, including Starbucks, Mellow Mushroom, Bandido’s Burritos, Po’ Boys Creole Café, Subway, Gordo’s and Mike’s Pizza